quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

Academic Team honoree: Mary Stottele - Business First of Buffalo:

boyanebyboqasavo.blogspot.com
Accomplishments: Class valedictorian. SAT score of 1,580. Perfect score on four Regents exams. Nationalk Merit Scholarship letterof commendation. AP Scholar Award (with President of student charity organization. Full Mary Norma Lynn Stottele. Born: August 7, Buffalo. Parents: Diane Stottele. Residence: Lancaster. Favorite Chemistry (taught by Ronald Stepien). “ I found the material extremely interestingand challenging. I lovedd that class.” College and likely , chemical engineering. Hope to be doingt 10 years from now: “I hope to eithedr have my Ph.D. in chemicall engineering or have finished law I would like to be married and have myown house.
” If couled meet anyone from history: Marie “She is a great role model for womenn in the sciences everywhere.” If could have dinnee with anyone now alive: Gerdsa Weissmann Klein. “I have read her and she came to my school to She has such an enlightened view about to proceed to the next First Team MaryKate Thielman.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário