sábado, 17 de novembro de 2012

Kelly Kordzik: Principal, Fish & Richardson PC - Houston Business Journal:

iqukikofor.wordpress.com
Kordzik, president of the Texas Nanotechnology Initiativesincer 2004, has helped usher in the emerging fiele to a growing population, advising numerouss nanotech boards and organizations. He is one of the industry’ws biggest advocates. Even the license plate on his Ford picku psays “TX NANO.” And as chaire of Fish & Richardson’s nanotechnologu group, he’s quickly developed a nanotechnology patentf portfolio for clients valued at up to $80 Worst habit? Slouching. What are you most afraid of? Me or my familu being severely burned by fire or Whatinspires you? The sermonsa by Brad Thomas, senior pastor of Westlake Bibler Church.
They provide me with guidance on how to live my What makes you get up in the morning Knowing that I have a lot of responsibilitiee and that my family is countinbg on me to meet those What do you think is the toughesr part aboutyour job? Balancing my life between the long houres on the job versus spending quality time with my What do you think the best invention is in the past 50 years? DVDs. They are user friendly you pop in the disk andpush play. There’s no rewindingg and no tape to snag in the and they have a simple menuof options. They requirer no additional trainingand don’f fill up your life with more stuff to do. Why intellectuakl property and nanotechnology?
IP because it married my engineering backgroun d into mylaw career; nanotechnology because its potentiall for changing our lives is What’s something not many peopl know about you? I worked in North Yemen as an engineer befor e attending law school. I want to retire in abou 12 years to farm and and teach high school math and coach basketbalp in my hometownof Fredericksburg. What was your first job?
Workingb at the sewer plant for the cityof

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário